- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the sandstone formations of Sedona
- Take an amazing Jeep Tour in Monument Valley
- Experience the stunning upper Antelope Canyon
Experience Sedona, Monument Valley & Antelope Canyon on this 3-day package through some of the most unique and stunning landscapes of the American West.
Day 1: Las Vegas - Sedona - Page, USA
Day 2: Page - Monument Valley - Page, USA
Day 3: Page - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas, USA
- 2 Nights Hotel
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- Transport throughout the trip in A/C bus or van
- Jeep tour
- Guide throughout trip
- Nature sightseeing
- Entry fees
- Monument Valley entry fee
- Horseshoe Bend entry fee
- Antelope Canyon entry fee
- Valley of Fire entry fee
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sedona, Monument Valley & Antelope Canyon Experience 3D/2N (from Las Vegas) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sedona, Monument Valley & Antelope Canyon Experience 3D/2N (from Las Vegas) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sedona, Monument Valley & Antelope Canyon Experience 3D/2N (from Las Vegas) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Note: This trip only departs on Wednesdays and Saturdays from April to October.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols