- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Complete the last 100km of the pilgrim's trail and receive your "compostela".
- Walk through small villages and towns.
- Enjoy hearty and delicious Spanish food.
- Walk into the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
If you’re looking to take on your own pilgrimage — along a route filled with beautiful countryside and rustic villages of Northern Spain — start here, at the Camino de Santiago. On this eight-day trip, complete the last 100 km of the pilgrimage route to Santiago and receive a "compostela" at the finish to prove your accomplishment. Refuel with tasty Spanish food and take the time to stop and smell the flowers — it’s active but at a slower, more picturesque pace.
Day 1: Sarria
Day 2: Sarria/Portomarín
Day 3: Portomarín/Palas de Rei
Day 4: Palas de Rei/Melide
Day 5: Melide/Arzúa
Day 6: Arzúa/Amenal
Day 7: Amenal/Santiago de Compostela
Day 8: Santiago de Compostela
- Hotels (7 nts).
Note: Allow USD285-370 for meals not included.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Trekking along the pilgrimage route of Santiago de Compostela (5 days)
- Luggage transport throughout
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Sarria and from Santiago De Compostela are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walk the Camino de Santiago tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 57 today.
- Save US$ 38+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walk the Camino de Santiago tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Walk the Camino de Santiago tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walk the Camino de Santiago tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.