- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Complete the last 100km of the pilgrim's trail and receive your "compostela".
- Walk through small villages and towns.
- Enjoy hearty and delicious Spanish food.
- Walk into the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
If you’re looking to take on your own pilgrimage — along a route filled with beautiful countryside and rustic villages of Northern Spain — start here, at the Camino de Santiago. On this eight-day trip, complete the last 100 km of the pilgrimage route to Santiago and receive a "compostela" at the finish to prove your accomplishment. Refuel with tasty Spanish food and take the time to stop and smell the flowers — it’s active but at a slower, more picturesque pace.
Day 1: Sarria
Day 2: Sarria/Portomarín
Day 3: Portomarín/Palas de Rei
Day 4: Palas de Rei/Melide
Day 5: Melide/Arzúa
Day 6: Arzúa/Amenal
Day 7: Amenal/Santiago de Compostela
Day 8: Santiago de Compostela
- Hotels (7 nts).
Note: Allow USD285-370 for meals not included.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Trekking along the pilgrimage route of Santiago de Compostela (5 days)
- Luggage transport throughout
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Sarria and from Santiago De Compostela old are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walk the Camino de Santiago tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 62 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 42 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 15 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Walk the Camino de Santiago tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walk the Camino de Santiago tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.