- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk 115 km through the North of Spain
- Meet other pilgrims and explore small towns
- Experience an unforgettable journey
Walk 115km of the ancient Camino de Santiago through Northern Spain. Follow in the footsteps of centuries of Christian Pilgrims as they made this spiritually and physically demanding journey to Santiago de Compostela. Push yourself, breathe adventure, and see truly unforgettable views on the journey of a lifetime!
Day 1: Sarria, Spain (Day 1: Sarria, Spain)
Day 2: Sarria – Portomarín, Spain (Day 2: Sarria – Portomarín, Spain)
Day 3: Portomarín – Palas de Rei, Spain (Day 3: Portomarín – Palas de Rei, Spain)
Day 4: Palas de Rei – Arzúa, Spain (Day 4: Palas de Rei – Arzúa, Spain)
Day 6: O Pedrouzo – Santiago de Compostela, Spain (Day 6: O Pedrouzo – Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
Day 7: Santiago de Compostela, Spain (Day 7: Santiago de Compostela, Spain)
- 6 nights in single or shared accommodation
- 1N in Sarria
- 1N Portomarin
- 1N Palas de Reis
- 1N Arzua
- 1N O Pedrouzo
- 1N Santiago
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- The Camino de Santiago experience
- Guide/Tour Leader
- Airport Transfers
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Optional Activities
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses
- Hotel-to-Hotel Baggage Service is optional with an extra charge
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 35 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 23 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Camino de Santiago Walking Experience 7D/6N (from Sarria) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Camino de Santiago Walking Experience 7D/6N (from Sarria) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationPlease contact Bamba Experience at email@example.com to receive your trip details at least 1 week prior to your day of departure.