- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4440
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Visit the tobacco plantations of Tetebatu.
- Savour Balinese cuisine.
- Snorkel in the waters off of bohemian Gili Trawangan.
- Explore Hindu temples.
- Lay eyes on active volcanoes
Snorkel the warm tropical waters and watch Balinese shadow puppets dance in the night. Marvel at floating palaces and temples. Experience the best of Bali and Lombok on this adventure, offering you the perfect combination of guided excursions and free time to explore these fascinating islands at your own pace. Cool your heels in secluded waterfall pools and relax in the laid-back Gili Islands. Our CEOs will bring you off the beaten path, where you’ll meet these islands' locals and gain insight into a completely different way of life.
Day 1: Sanur
Day 2: Sanur/Munduk
Day 3: Munduk/Kintamani
Day 4: Kintamani/Ubud
Day 5: Ubud
Day 6: Ubud/Candi Dasa
Day 7: Candi Dasa
Day 8: Candi Dasa/Kuta
Day 9: Kuta
Day 10: Kuta/Senggigi
Day 11: Senggigi/Gili Trawangan
Day 12: Gili Trawangan
Day 13: Gili Trawangan/Sanur
Day 14: Sanur
- Hotels/simple guesthouses (13 nts).
13 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD150-195 for meals not included.
- Minibus, local bus, ferry, private boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani Your Discover Moment: Ubud. Beach time in Candidasa. Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO-protected). Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan). Highlands of Kintamani visit. Mt Batur view. Local Indonesian meal experience. Kerta Gosa visit. Ubud orientation walk. Sasak village visit. Snorkelling trip. Tetebatu countryside trek. Sendang Gila Waterfall swim. Free time on the white-sand beaches of the Gili Islands. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani
- Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO-protected)
- Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan)
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- Sasak village visit
- Snorkelling trip
- Tetebatu countryside trek
- Sendang Gila Waterfall swim
- Free time on the white-sand beaches of the Gili Islands
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Bali & Lombok tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 58+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Bali & Lombok tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Bali & Lombok tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Bali & Lombok tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?