- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4441
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Relax on stunning beaches.
- Uncover the unique culture of Ubud.
- Explore Hindu temples.
- Marvel at the power of active volcanoes.
From pristine beaches to temples surrounded by jungle, Bali is a land loaded with cultural and natural highlights. This well-packed adventure offers up the perfect blend of the must-sees with free time to get off the beaten path — where the people you'll encounter are just as likely to be memorable locals as other travellers. With its excellent food, artists, and culture, there's more to this beloved island than just getting a little extra sun.
Day 1: Sanur
Day 2: Sanur/Munduk
Day 3: Munduk/Kintamani
Day 4: Kintamani/Ubud
Day 5: Ubud
Day 6: Ubud/Candi Dasa
Day 7: Candi Dasa
Day 8: Candi Dasa
- Hotels (6 nts) Homestay (1nt)
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
- Private van, public bus, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani Your Discover Moment: Ubud. Beach time in Candidasa. Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit. Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan). Highlands of Kintamani visit. Mt Batur view. Local Indonesian meal experience. Kerta Gosa visit. Ubud orientation walk. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani
- Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit
- Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan)
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Sanur and from Candidasa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?