- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Relax on stunning beaches.
- Uncover the unique culture of Ubud.
- Explore Hindu temples.
- Marvel at the power of active volcanoes.
From pristine beaches to temples surrounded by jungle, Bali is a land loaded with cultural and natural highlights. This well-packed adventure offers up the perfect blend of the must-sees with free time to get off the beaten path — where the people you'll encounter are just as likely to be memorable locals as other travellers. With its excellent food, artists, and culture, there's more to this beloved island than just getting a little extra sun.
Day 1: Sanur
Day 2: Sanur/Munduk
Day 3: Munduk/Kintamani
Day 4: Kintamani/Ubud
Day 5: Ubud
Day 6: Ubud/Candidasa
Day 7: Candidasa
Day 8: Candidasa
- Hotels/simple guesthouses (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD80-105 for meals not included.
- Private van, public bus, boat, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani
- Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit
- Ulun Danu temple visit (Lake Bratan)
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Sanur and from Candidasa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 37 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 25 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Classic Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.