- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Look for Komodo dragons in the wild.
- Stare into the multicoloured craters of Kelimutu.
- Relax on stunning beaches.
- Explore Hindu temples.
If you’re looking to get in three of the Indonesian islands on a trip that combines proven highlights with off-the-beaten-path gems, you’re in the right place. Komodo is obviously well-known for its dragons (gigantic lizards, really, but who’s nit-picking?), but there’s so much more to the island — and neighbouring Flores — than just massive fauna. And when it comes to Bali — an island steeped in culture, excellent food, and talented artists — there are near-limitless pristine beaches, temples, and jungles to explore. With your accommodation and transport arranged by CEOs, this well-packed adventure offers up the perfect blend of the highlights and free time.
Day 1: Sanur
Day 2: Sanur/Moni
Day 3: Moni/Bajawa
Day 4: Bajawa/Ruteng
Day 5: Ruteng/Labuan Bajo
Day 6: Labuan Bajo
Day 7: Labuan Bajo
Day 8: Labuan Bajo/Sanur
Day 9: Sanur
Day 10: Sanur/Munduk
Day 11: Munduk/Kintamani
Day 12: Kintamani/Ubud
Day 13: Ubud
Day 14: Ubud/Candidasa
Day 15: Candidasa
Day 16: Candidasa
- Hotels/simple guesthouses (15 nts)
15 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD160-210 for meals not included.
- Private van, public bus, boat, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Malanage Hot Springs, Malanage Hot Spring
- Your Wellness Moment: Local Hot Springs Visit, Kintamani
- Your Discover Moment: Ubud
- Boat trip to Komodo and Rinca islands
- Ngada village experience
- Kelimutu volcanic crater visit
- Moni village visit
- Lake Bratan temple visit
- Highlands of Kintamani visit
- Mt Batur view
- Local Indonesian meal experience
- Kerta Gosa visit
- Ubud orientation walk
- Jatiluwih Rice Terraces visit (UNESCO-protected)
- Beach time in Candidasa
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Sanur and from Candidasa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali, Flores & Komodo Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 102 today.
- Save US$ 68+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali, Flores & Komodo Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Bali, Flores & Komodo Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali, Flores & Komodo Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.