- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- age_requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk along the caldera footpath while you eat and sip your way
- Explore the most picturesque part of the island on foot and strike a pose for that million dollar view photo
- Enjoy a Greek liqueur and a mouthwatering allweather local sweet with superb views
- Catch the last light while sipping an ‘explosive’ local beer accompanied with local seasonal tapas
See Santorini at its tastiest, glitziest best with a local guide by your side! On this food-focused sunset adventure, you’ll spend the evening enjoying some of the best local dishes and drinks the island has to offer while walking along the beautiful Santorini caldera. Learn about the culinary culture, admire some of the island's best sights, and visit a mix of famous spots, historic haunts, and hidden gems as you eat and sip your way through Santorini.
We begin our Santorini Walk, Drink, Eat Sunset walking tour from the historical female Monastery of Agios Nikolaos, located between the villages of Firostefani and Imerovigl, where you’ll meet your local guide.
Through the windy cobblestone pathways totally perched on the edge of the caldera cliffs we’ll move to our first stop where we’ll sip a refreshing local liqueur and sample a mouthwatering sinful local sweet while enjoying superb views through the caldera and the Aegean Sea dotted with volcanic islands.
Then, eat your way through Firostefani’s footpaths by tasting Santorini’s most ancient fresh seafood dish, admire uninterrupted views and click amazing photos with the blue-domed Virgin Mary Orthodox church in the foreground, one of the perfect-picture spots of the island. Do not forget to post your once-in-life Instagram stories from here!
Continuing our walk through hidden back alleys and seizing the chance to capture countless of your best photos with the fabled Santorini sunset, we’ll quench our thirst with an ‘explosive’ local craft beer, a Santorini exclusive beer that follows a local-original procedure in the making, accompanied with local seasonal tapas.
Later on, while strolling around the characteristic Aegean-styled whitewashed streets, you’ll have the opportunity to wake up those taste buds with a tasty souvlaki, the most famous Greek street food, visit a food concept store with flavours and products from every corner of Greece, and enjoy unparalleled views from an off-the-tourist-radar spot with a glass of volcanic wine and a traditional Santorini seasonal dish.
This Santorini walking tour wouldn’t be completed without participating at a 3-glasses local spirit tasting session including the absolute Top-3 Greek spirits and learning about the local spirits culture in Greece.
Our tour will come to an end in the buzzing Fira, Santorini’s capital that offers a vast array of leisure options. From here, you can choose to continue your own personal exploration (your guide will be more than happy to advise you on your next move).
Whatever you choose to do, don’t forget to tap up your local guide for more hints and tips on how to get the best out of your trip to amazing Santorini!
- English-speaking guide
- A Greek liqueur and a local sweet
- Seasonal local tapas
- Santorini seasonal dish
- A local beer
- 3 different spirits.
- Additional food and drinks
- souvenirs and personal shopping
- tips/gratuities for your driver and guide
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Santorini Walk, Drink, Eat Sunset tour tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 January 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Santorini Walk, Drink, Eat Sunset tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Santorini Walk, Drink, Eat Sunset tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
The historical female Monastery of Agios Nikolaos is located between the villages of Firostefani and Imerovigli. Our guide will be standing on the square in front of the church,holding a Santorini Urban Adventures sign.Meeting end point :
Fira city center next to the main bus stoCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.