- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Party and nightlife
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 8
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-5029
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Sail through the pristine waters of the Greek Islands aboard a yacht.
- Capture the ultimate Greek snapshot on Santorini.
- Wander through whitewashed villages on Paros.
- Enjoy the party on Mykonos.
- Discover Venetian architecture on Naxos
A yacht adventure is the ideal way to experience what many consider the world’s most beautiful islands in Greece. Sail aboard our 17m (56 ft) yachts, with time for hiking, snorkelling, and relaxing. Explore ancient archaeological sites and taverna-lined harbours, dine on fresh seafood and don’t forget to try the Ouzo! This 10-day round trip from Santorini will give you the chance to explore some of the treasures of the Greek Islands.
Day 1: Santorini/Cyclades
Day 2 - 4: Cyclades
Day 5: Cyclades/Mykonos
Day 6 - 9: Mykonos/Cyclades
Day 10: Cyclades/Santorini
- 4 twin/double bed cabins, 3 bathrooms, 3 showers.
No meals included
Note: Allow USD300-390 for meals not included. Basic items on board will be covered by a food kitty of about USD80 per person.
- 17m (56 ft) sailing yacht.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- 9 nts aboard a 17m (56 ft) sailing yacht
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Any international flights to/from Santorini are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 February 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Greece - Santorini to Santorini tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
What should I pack to travel to Greece?
Greece is the ideal summer destination, so you are more than likely to spend most of your time outdoors. So, do not forget your summer essentials like sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and comfortable hiking boots. Also, many cruise ship casinos and restaurants require formal dress at night. Thus, you may want to bring a jacket or dinner dress along.
Are credit cards accepted in Greece?
Although Greece favors cash transactions, credit cards are still widely accepted by most establishments. Tourism businesses such as travel agencies, hotels, and car rental businesses are actually required by law to have a POS machine. However, small businesses may not have one. So, ask beforehand.
Do people in Greece speak English?
English is widely spoken in Greece. About half of the Greek population speaks English, and you should not have any problems communicating in tourist hotspots like Athens, Santorini, Rhodes, etc. You will find road signs, metro stops, and menus in these places written in both Greek and English. However, you will meet fewer English speakers as you move further inland.
How many days should I spend in Greece?
If you are visiting Greece for Athens and a bit of island hopping, a five-day itinerary should be just perfect. However, if you desire to explore Greece's storied mainland cities and breathtaking islands, you will need more time. You can read our in-depth guide to learn more about how long you should spend in Greece.