- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Relax on whitesand beaches.
- Swim in brilliant turquoise waters.
- Try your hand at sailing (or just relax on the deck).
- Wander through whitewashed villages.
A yacht adventure is the ideal way to experience what many consider the world's most beautiful islands: the Greek Islands. Sail for eight days aboard our 15m (52 ft) yachts, with time for hiking, snorkelling and relaxing. Explore ancient archaeological sites and taverna-lined harbours, and dine on fresh seafood.
Day 1: Santorini
Day 2: Santorini/Cyclades
Day 3: Cyclades
Day 4: Cyclades
Day 5: Cyclades
Day 6: Cyclades
Day 7: Cyclades/Mykonos
Day 8: Mykonos
- 4 twin/double occupancy cabins, 3 shared bathrooms, 3 showers.
No meals included
Note: Allow USD240-315 for meals not included. Basic items on board will be covered by a food kitty of about USD60 per person.
- 15m (52 ft) sailing yacht.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- 7 nts aboard a 15m (52 ft) sailing yacht, Fully licensed skipper, Snorkelling equipment
- Any international flights to Santorini and from Mykonos are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Greece - Santorini to Mykonos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : Book Your BubbleThe Book Your Bubble Collection is a collection of 80 G Adventures tours that give travellers and their hand-picked crew the safety of travelling with people they know, combined with extra benefits for booking private travel.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.