- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 11
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- A Santorini sunset around the caldera is a sight to behold. Walk along the volcanic rim of the island past white villages that cling to plunging cliffs and watch as day turns to night in the most stunning of ways.
- Sail the Aegean Sea on your small group yacht and islandhop through the Cyclades, taking regular stops to swim off the side of your boat and letting the pitch and roll of the ocean help you sleep at night.
- Feast on fresh seafood at a sleepy waterfront taverna in the Small Cyclades islands – far away from tourist crowds and deep in the local way of life. This is island living, Greek style.
- Step back in time among the Venetian architecture of Naxos and consider learning about rural life with a daytrip to a country village – a couple of the many experiences to be had around the Cyclades.
Fulfil your dreams of sailing the Greek Islands on a ten-day seafaring adventure around the renowned Cyclades. Setting off from Santorini, cruise the Aegean Sea in search of ancient towns, secluded coves and holiday hotspots like Mykonos and Paxos. Throw in some freshly caught seafood, local wines and a laidback way of life, and you’re set to drift and roll to the patterns of the ocean. Cool off with regular swims in the Aegean’s turquoise seas and get the lay of the land from a local leader who’s got all the people in the right places. Trust us – it’s all smooth sailing from here.
Santorini – Ios
- Overnight boat (9 nights)
- An expert tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Santorini are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Greece Sailing Adventure: Cyclades Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Greece Sailing Adventure: Cyclades Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Greece Sailing Adventure: Cyclades Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Greece Sailing Adventure: Cyclades Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- As the majority of this trip takes place on a sailing boat, you’ll need to feel comfortable with moving about the vessel, including the use of stairs. With that said, sea legs come naturally to some but not so much for others. Most of our departures run in peak season, when the seas are calmer. The ship will experience some roll and pitch in choppy conditions, however all of our ships come equipped with stabilisers to minimise movement. There will be seasickness tablets on board and your crew will do all they can to minimise any discomfort.
- A Zodiac is used to transport passengers from the boat to the mainland, with landings taking place at piers (dry landings) as well as on beaches (wet landings). Zodiacs can sometimes be awkward to climb in and out of, but a sense of humour and can-do attitude is all you need.
- This is an adventure on board a real yacht, which means living spaces, cabins, bathrooms and showers need to be shared with other passengers. Sleeping quarters can be quite compact, but you will be spending the majority of your time above board in the open air.
- Time on the water also means time in the sun. Remember to pack sun protection, such as sunscreen and a hat, and drink plenty of water to keep hydrated. See the Essential Trip Information below for a full packing list.
- Please note that smooth sailing is dependent on the weather, so itinerary changes may occur at the last minute if the weather becomes unfavourable. If any changes are made, you can trust in your knowledgeable skipper to choose an alternative route or activity.
- Due to the size of the yachts, sound carries easily from one side to the other and can wake your fellow travellers. If you’re planning to have a late night, it’s a good idea to head into town and experience the local nightlife.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions