- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover two very different sides of Chile – the bigcity pulse of soulful Santiago and the adventurefuelled atmosphere of lakeside Puerto Natales.
- Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier must be seen to be believed. This massive, bluehued natural wonder is one of Patagonia's real crown jewels.
- Trek past granite pillars, sparkling lakes and gushing waterfalls in Torres del Paine National Park on a fourday camping trip with all your meals taken care of.
- Finish in Buenos Aires, Argentina's sensational and sultry capital. Stay on and explore its many corners at your leisure, from the starstudded Recoleta cemetery to the tuckedaway milongas (tango halls).
Visit South America and travel to Patagonia – a fascinating region in the far south of Chile and Argentina, rich in natural beauty, dramatic vistas and cosmopolitan cities oozing with passion and culture. Feel the contrast as you trek the W Hike through the Patagonian wilderness and explore the urban metropolis of Santiago. From camping near the end of the earth and witnessing gargantuan glaciers to indulging in the modernity of Buenos Aires, this trip will reward those with a sense of adventure, an appreciation of nature and an interest in diversity.
Punta Arenas / Puerto Natales
Torres del Paine National Park/ Grey Glacier
Torres del Paine National Park / French Valley
Torres del Paine National Park / Las Torres
Torres del Paine National Park/ Mirador las Torres
El Calafate/Perito Moreno Glacier
- Hotel (5 nights), Camping (with basic facilities - 4 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Plane , local bus , private vehicle , boat
- An expert tour leader
- El Calafate - Perito Moreno Glacier day trip
- Buenos Aires - Orientation walk
- Any international flights to Santiago and from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trek Patagonia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 124+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trek Patagonia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trek Patagonia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trek Patagonia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- A good level of fitness is required to complete the multiple treks included on this trip. See the 'Physical Rating' section for more information.
- Weather in Patagonia can be wild, so it's important to prepare for all elements. Rain, wind and extreme cold are all part of the adventure. As a result of this wild weather the hikes and activities within Torres del Paine National Park may not always happen in the order they appear in the itinerary, so if you are prepeared to be a little flexible, you will have a great time!
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal