- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
During the WINTER SEASON we suggest the following programme:
After 40 curves we will get to the mountain village of Farellones and to the ski center having the same name as the town. Here are many activities available to all ages such as ski, snow park, ski lessons and restaurants with great food plus plenty of amazing nature. We can either stay here the whole day, or we can continue to Valle Nevado, the most important ski center in the southern hemisphere, above 3000 meters above sea level (9850 ft). Here you can enjoy your favorite snow sports, do some shopping in their stores or hit the top of the ski tracks on the gondola. Up here a possible lunch place is in the “Bajo Cero” restaurant. From Valle we can also continue to the two explore two other ski resorts, namely the El colorado and La Parva.
Instead of visiting all four ski resorts, you can also decide to ski the whole day at one of the resorts. If you need we also arrange equipment rental, and wait for you to during the afternoon/evening drive you back to your hotel in Santiago.
During THE SUMMER SEASON the following activities are available:
- The Gondola, enjoy an unrivalled view of the Andes on a unique ride which transports you to the top of the mountain to revel in the natural splendor of the region.
- Hiking, put on your most comfortable shoes, bring your camera and experience the magic of the Andes, ride up to the top of the peaks on our Mirador chairlift and a hike around the area.
- Horseback riding - visit the best sites on the mountain such as the Las Bayas dam, the Cima Lookout, Cerro Plomo and Piuquenes Lagoon, all on horseback.
- Lunch at Valle Nevado’s Bar Lounge, with a delicious lunch featuring a selection of irresistible dishes.
We will happy to be your host in some of these magnificent places of mother nature, and her Andes mountains.
- Transportation in comfortable minivan
- Bilingual tour guide
- Ski equipment rental
- Ticket ski lift
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.