- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Puerto Varas
- VISIT the Christ the Redeemer statue, Chile's wine country, Sugarloaf Mountain, Corcovado
- VIEW Devil's Throat Falls
- CRUISE in Chile's Lake Region, on Lake Nahuel Huapi in Argentina
Journey past snowcapped volcanoes, chardonnay vineyards and the pulsating cities of Buenos Aires and Rio-crossing the glacial waters of Los Santos Lake and visiting "Little Switzerland" along the way.
Day 1: Arrive Santiago (2 Nights)
Day 2: Santiago Sightseeing
Day 3: Santiago – Puerto Montt – Puerto Varas
Day 4: Puerto Varas – Lake Crossing – Bariloche (2 Nights)
Day 5: Bariloche Sightseeing
Day 6: Bariloche – Buenos Aires (3 Nights)
Day 7: Buenos Aires Sightseeing
Day 8: Buenos Aires
Day 9: Buenos Aires – Iguassu Falls (2 Nights)
Day 10: Iguassu Falls Sightseeing
Day 11: Iguassu Falls – Rio de Janeiro (3 Nights)
Day 12: Rio de Janeiro Sightseeing
Day 13: Rio de Janeiro Sightseeing
Day 14: Depart Rio de Janeiro
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 13 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 6 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus - all Intra-Air Flights: Santiago to Puerto Montt, Bariloche to Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires to Iguassu Falls and Iguassu Falls to Rio de Janeiro, including porter service at all airports
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Santiago and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South America Landscapes tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 159+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South America Landscapes tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 25 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South America Landscapes tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South America Landscapes tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.