- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend 4 nights and 5 days at the Portillo Ski Center
- Visit Santiago’s historic center and Valparaiso City
- Taste traditional Chilean dishes on the Santiago city tour
- Wine tour and wine tasting at the Emiliana Vineyard
Start the trip by visiting Santigo's historic center, the Central and Vega Market, the San Cristobal Hill and traditional neighborhoods of this capital city. Then, explore the colorful city of Valparaíso, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as well as seeing the Casablanca valley, famous for its vineyards and the best grapes in the world!
Finally, you will head over to the Portillo Ski Center in the mountains for 5 days and 4 nights, where you'll enjoy all-inclusive service at one of the country's best centers.
Day 1: Santiago City Tour
Day 2: Valparaiso and Wines
Day 3: Portillo Ski Center
Day 4: Portillo Ski Center
Day 5: Portillo Ski Center
Day 6: Portillo Ski Center
Day 7: Last day Portillo Ski Center
- Private transport with professional driver
- Accommodation (in selected hotels)
- Tour guide (Spanish- and English-speaking)
- Regular tour and wine sampling at the Casablanca Valley
- Unlimited access to rope bridges during your stay
- Four daily meals (breakfast, lunch, tea and supper) at Portiilo Ski Center
- Free access at Portillo Ski Center to: heated pool, sauna, jacuzzi, weights room, gym and yoga classes, cinema, games room, nightclub, piano bar, ski and boots lockers)
- Complimentary crèche service for children 4-7 years.
- Lunch at a local restaurant on the City Tour of Santiago
- Insurance of any kind
- Lunch at the local restaurant in the Valparaiso Tour
- Nursery for children 0-3 years (Portillo Ski Center)
- Alcoholic or soft drinks, wines, massages and beauty treatments (Portillo Ski Center)
- Equipment hire (Portillo Ski Center)
- Skiing and snowboarding classes (Portillo Ski Center)
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The minimum drinking age in Chile is 18. This restriction applies to any tours that include a visit and wine tastings at the wineries. It is possible to book this trip with a minor, but the minor will not access that part of the trip experience. *The rates are based on double occupancy and not counting special dates. ** Solo travelers or guests staying in single rooms must pay a single supplement. Otherwise the rates would be readjusted upon request. *** The single supplement is based on Regular tours, availability of which must be confirmed prior to reservation of the trip. **** If the mentioned hotels are not available, alternative hotels will be provided of a similar standard.