- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Your journey into wonder begins in the Chilean capital of Santiago with an overnight stay.
- Each evening relax in the lounge with its magnificent views over the lake across to the mountains.
- Enjoy small group activities escorted by expert expedition guides.
- Continue exploring the spectacular Torres del Paine National Park.
Discover the dramatic Torres del Paine National Park before venturing to the splendours of Los Glaciares National Park on this 9 day Patagonian adventure.
The great outdoors
Pristine and wild, Patagonia is a place with an incredible connection to nature. Wide sweeping spaces, epic glaciers and towering mountain peaks that will take your breath away.
The great southern icefields of Patagonia are waiting to be discovered - from the Granite pillars soaring more than 2,000 metres into the sky in Torres del Paine National Park to the vast glaciers of Los Glaciares National Park.
Day 1 : Santiago
Day 2 : Santiago > Torres del Paine NP
Day 3 : Torres del Paine NP
Day 4 : Torres del Paine National Park
Day 5 : Torres del Paine National Park
Day 6 : Torres del Paine NP > El Calafate
Day 7 : El Calafate
Day 8 : El Calafate
Day 9 : El Calafate
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- 8 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 5 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 9 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 9 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Santiago and from El Calafate are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Patagonian Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 266 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patagonian Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 28 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Patagonian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.