- duration 23 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Santiago explore Chile's cosmopolitan capital
- San Javier take a wine tour at one of the famous vineyards in the Chilean wine region
- Pucon visit the Chilean Lake District and enjoy a range of optional activities including a sunrise hike up the Villarica volcano
- Bariloche take in the beautiful scenery of this sleepy Alpine town in the Argentine Lake District
Explore the magnificent Los Glaciares National Park, trek the famous W-Walk through Torres del Paine National Park and visit the 'end of the world' at Ushuaia on this 23-day adventure, with plenty of options for biking, kayaking, horse riding and more adventurous activities along the way.
Day: 1 Santiago
Day: 2 San Javier & Buchupureo
Day: 3-4 Pucon
Day: 5-6 Bariloche
Day: 7 Futaleufu
Day: 8 Queulat National Park
Day: 9-10 Cerro Castillo National Reserve
Day: 11 Argentinian Patagonia
Day: 12-13 El Chalten
Day: 14-15 El Calafate
Day: 16 Torres del Paine
Day: 17-19 Torres del Paine
Day: 20 Final leg of the W-Walk
Day: 21 Tierra del Fuego
Day: 22 Ushuaia
Day: 23 Ushuaia
- 10 nights multi-share hostels, 12 nights camping (including 2 nights in wild camps)
- All camping fees and appropriate equipment
- 14 breakfast, 14 lunches & 12 dinners
- Transportation in an overland expedition vehicle, plus local bus, boat and ferry
- Services of two crew (drivers/tour leaders), with local guides along the way
- Guided full day trip to the Perito Moreno Glacier
- The 5 day W-Walk in Torres del Paine
- Queulat National Park trek through the 'Enchanted Forest' to view the Hanging Glacier
- Wine tasting at a vineyard in San Javier
- International flights and visas
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture
- Sleeping bag and roll mat - please bring your own for camping
- Items of a personal nature, additional meals and drinks
- Local payment - $1050pp, paid in USD
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 95 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 63 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Patagonia Adventurer - 23 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonia Adventurer - 23 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.