- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Nature lovers are in for a treat as you will feel on top of the world. Immerse yourself among majestic glaciers, mountains and lakeside views on a tour that takes you across the highlights of Patagonia, including Los Glaciers National Park and the ultimate camping experience around the rugged landscapes of Torres del Paine National park.
Day 1: Arrive Santiago
Day 2-3: Flight to Punta Arenas
Day 3: Punta Arenas & Penguin Excursion
Day 4-6: Torres del Paine
Day 5: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 6: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 7: El Calafate
Day 8: El Calafate
Day 9: El Chalten
Day 10: El Chalten
Day 11: Flight to Buenos Aires
Day 12: Buenos Aires
- 6 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) camping, 2 night(s) in hostels
- 11 Breakfast(s), 4 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s)
- flight(s), Boat, Overland Truck, Private Vehicle
- Penguin excursion to Isla Magdalena
- Torres Del Paine NP entrance and guided walks (included entrance and guided walks)
- Perito Moreno Glaciar Tour
- Los Glaciares NP entrance and guided walks
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 81+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Patagonia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 30 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Patagonia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Patagonia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.