- Wine tasting tour
- Zip lining
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Zip line through the treetops of the Maipo Canyon
- An amazing Andes Adventure!
- Tour and wine tasting at the famous Concha y Toro winery
After a two-hour drive from Santiago into the middle of the Maipo Canyon (three hours from Viña del Mar), we will arrive at Cascada de Las Animas in the small town of San Alfonso. The resort has been embracing ecotourism for more than 25 years and covers more than 8,000 acres of mountain ranges, valleys, springs and waterfalls.
Soar from treetop to treetop while being securely buckled to a steel cable. Every treetop carries its own platform, allowing you to enjoy the spectacular forest views while your safety guide prepares you for your next flight.
The zip line is a 558-foot cable crossing the Maipo River, one of the longest in Chile. Propel across the forest on a combination of vertigo-inducing and adrenaline-pumping zips. Safety comes first, and the outdoor experts at Cascada de Las Animas will make absolutely sure that you will be able to enjoy this exhilarating activity in a carefree and safe manner.
After zip-lining and canopying, you will have lunch (not included) at a quaint restaurant in the Andean village of San Jose de Maipo. Then, visit Concha y Toro Wine Vineyard in the picturesque town of Pirque for a tour and wine tasting.
- A multilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Zip lining & canopy, including the equipment
- Winery Tour and Traditional Wine Tasting at Concha y Toro Vineyard
- Bottled water
- Digital Photographs
- Optional gratuity for the guide
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information* The order of sites visited may vary. * The minimum age for canopy is 18 years old and the maximum weight is 100 kilos (220 lbs.). There is a minimum weight of 40 kilos (88 lbs.) and maximum of 110 kilos (240 lbs.) for zip lining (between 12 and 14 years old). * Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be others joining you in the zip lining/canopy and at the vineyard, which is beyond our control. * Concha y Toro Vineyard is closed on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18-19, and December 25. On these dates an alternative vineyard will be selected or a wine tasting picnic will be offered. * An alternative vineyard will be visited if Concha y Toro does not have availability on the date selected. * Free pick-up and drop-off from any hotel, Airbnb, and residence in Santiago * Free airport pick-up or drop-off on tour day * Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- earing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.