- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience being part of the traditions and customs of Rapa Nui’s inhabitants
- Visit stunning heritage sites
- Learn about the ancient Polynesian culture
Led by local guides, visit the important sites and heritage spots on Easter Island, such as the Moai statues, the underground cave of Ana Te Pahu, the Ahu Akivi platform with seven restored statues, and the Puna a Pau quarry. Learn about the ancient Polynesian culture and its symbols, art, history, legends, ceremonies and much more!
Discover the special culture and history that make Easter Island so unique.
Day 1: Santiago and Easter Island
Day 2: The Arrival of the Hotu Matu'a
Day 3: Orongo & Ahu Akivi
Day 4: Easter Island to Santiago
- Professional, bilingual guide
- Transportation with qualified driver
- Entrance fees in accordance with the itinerary
- Accommodation in accordance with the itinerary
- 3 breakfasts and 1 lunch box
- Airplane tickets
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information*The rates are based on double occupancy and not counting special dates. ** Solo travelers or guests staying in single rooms must pay a single supplement. Otherwise the rates would be readjusted upon request. *** The single supplement is based on Regular tours, availability of which must be confirmed prior to reservation of the trip. **** If the mentioned hotels are not available, alternative hotels will be provided of a similar standard.