- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive through the Atacama Desert, the driest place in the world
- Become an expert in Chilean wines, visit 2 wineries in the Colchagua Valleys
- Explore the old quarters of Valparaiso
- Visit the remote Easter Island, see moais
Explore Casablanca and Colchagua valleys, two of the most famous places in Chile known for their high-quality wines. Walk around the vineyards of Viu Manent and Lapostolle to learn more about and taste the magnificent Chilean wines.
Visit the colorful Valparaiso and explore its old quarters on foot. Finally, you travel to Easter Island (Rapa Nui, as the locals call it) and learn the secrets behind its moais, the gigantic, monolithic human figures carved by the Rapa Nui people. Return to the Chilean capital and enjoy our drop off service to the airport after the tour is over.
Day 1: Santiago de Chile
Day 2: Santiago de Chile - San Pedro de Atacama
Day 3: Valleys of the Atacama Desert - San Pedro de Atacama
Day 4: Lagoons of San Pedro de Atacama
Day 5: El Tatio Geysers
Day 6: San Pedro de Atacama – Santiago – Valparaiso
Day 7: Valparaiso
Day 8: Isla Negra – Valparaiso
Day 9: Santa Cruz – Santiago de Chile
Day 10: Santiago de Chile - Easter Island
Day 11: Anakena & Rano Raraku Volcano
Day 12: Ahu Tahai - Rano Kau Volcano
Day 13: Easter Island – Santiago de Chile
Day 14: Santiago de Chile end of the tour
- Airport pickup and drop off provided in a private vehicle by a Spanish-speaking driver
- Accommodation provided in standard double rooms (except when mentioned otherwise) in specified hotels or similar ones, according to availability
- Entrance to cultural sites mentioned on the itinerary as well as to Rapa Nui National Park
- Private, guided visits and excursions with an English-speaking tour guide
- Assistance provided by our bilingual team before, during and after your trip 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
- Meals included in the itinerary
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Meals not included in the itinerary (between USD10 to USD20 per person/per meal)
- Any activities mentioned optional
- Save US$ 132+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTo take some of the tours in the Atacama Desert and Altiplano you will be asked to provide a medical certificate. Note concerning hotels Hotels are indicative and subject to availability at time of booking the tour. In case of unavailability we will offer you another same-standard hotel. Hotel rooms are available from 15:00 on day of arrival. Note concerning flights to Easter Island Please consider booking this trip at least 6 to 9 months in advance.