- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Self-drive or vehicle rental
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Informational booklets
- Explore the picturesque surroundings of Chile's Lake District
- Travel to Valparaiso, a port city known for its colorful, clifftop homes
- Discover the Casablanca Valley, Chile's famous wine region
- Take a trip to Isla Negra, where the famous Chilean poet Pablo Neruda lived
Start from Santiago de Chile, located on the foot of the Andes and continuing your trip to Chile's Lake District. See how European and the local Mapuche cultures coexist in the area. Explore some of Chile's most famous vineyards during your trip to Colchagua and Casablanca valleys.
Travel to the bohemian port city of Valparaiso, known for its colorful, clifftop houses and its most famous resident, the famous Chilean poet Pablo Neruda. Stay in charming hotels and vineyards along the way. End your trip in Santiago de Chile.
Day 1: Santiago de Chile - Puerto Montt - Puerto Varas
Day 2: Puerto Varas
Day 3: Puerto Varas - Castro
Day 4: Castro - Puerto Varas
Day 5: Puerto Varas - Puerto Montt - Santiago - Santa Cruz
Day 6: Santa Cruz
Day 7: Santa Cruz - Isla Negra - Casa Marin Winery
Day 8: Casa Marin Winery - Valparaiso & Vina del Mar
Day 9: Valparaiso - Casablanca - Santiago
Day 10: Santiago de Chile
- Vehicle rental categories: C, I, Y, J & K. Includes Toyota sedans and models like the Chrysler Caravan, Toyota 4Runner, Nissan Terrano D22 and Toyota Hilux
- A trip book along with maps and necessary information
- TAG (toll fees around Santiago) and extra charges for picking the car up at the airport (according to the tour)
- Hotel room as mentioned on the itinerary or similar (based on the availability)
- Meals mentioned as 'included'
- 24/7 assistance by our bilingual team before and during your trip
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums mentioned on the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned as 'included' (USD10 to USD20 per person/per meal)
- Entrance to national parks (around USD5 per person for most parks, USD35 per person for Torres del Paine National Park and USD60 for Rapa Nui National Park
- International and domestic flights
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Drinks, both alcoholic and none alcoholic
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.