- duration 18 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
Experience true Latin American culture and tradition as you explore the vibrant cities of Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro, enjoying everything from tango dancing to some of the best beaches on the continent. Immerse yourself in some of the most stunning landscapes in the world as you spend 9 days in the Patagonian mountains, hearing shards of ice crash into the sea and witnessing some of the most natural beauty in the world.
Day 1: Arrive Santiago
Day 2: Flight to Punta Arenas
Day 3: Punta Arenas & Penguin Excursion
Day 4: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 5: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 6: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 7: El Calafate
Day 8: El Calafate & Perito Moreno Glacier Tour
Day 9: El Chalten
Day 10: El Chalten & Los Glaciares National Park
Day 11: Flight to Buenos Aires
Day 12: Buenos Aires
Day 13: Buenos Aires
Day 14: Flight to Foz do Iguacu
Day 15: Foz do Iguaçu
Day 16: Flight to Rio de Janeiro
Day 17: Rio de Janeiro
Day 18: Depart Rio de Janeiro
- 12 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) camping, 2 night(s) in hostels
- 12 Breakfast(s), 4 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s), 4 Buffet Breakfast(s)
- flight(s), Private Vehicle, Boat, Overland Truck, Foot
- Penguin excursion to Isla Magdelena
- Torres Del Paine National Park Entrance & Guided Walks
- Perito Moreno Glacier Tour Entrance & Guided Walks
- Los Glaciares National Park Entrance & Guided Walks
- Visit Iguazu Falls (Argentinian Side)
- Visit Iguazu Falls (Brazilian Side)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 113 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 17 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Chile, Argentina & Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chile, Argentina & Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.