- Walking tour
- Active and outdoor
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Santiago de Chile Scenic capital in the shadow of the Andes
- San Pedro Walk in the Valle de la Luna and the Salar de Atacama; optional visit to El Tatio Geysers
- Puerto Varas Hike around the Osorno Volcano
- Torres del Paine National Park Walk among the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of one of the most stunning locations on earth
Outdoor lovers will be in their element on this tour through some of South America's most outstanding landscapes. Chile is a land of extremes, showcasing barren desert moonscapes, dramatic granite spires and verdant farmland peppered with emerald lakes. You can't fail to be wowed by this country's seriously impressive scenery. San Pedro - Walk in the Moon Valley and on the Salar de Atacama Puerto Varas - Hike in Chile's Lake District, around the Osorno Volcano Torres del Paine - Discover the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of one of the most impressive locations on earth Why not extend your trip? - This trip can be extended with four days on the mysterious Easter Island (trip code: TDPE)
Day 1 : Join trip Santiago de Chile; afternoon city tour
Day 2 : Free day in Santiago, optional Valparaiso trip
Day 3 : Fly to Calama, drive to San Pedro de Atacama; walk in Valle de la Luna
Day 4 : In San Pedro, walk on the Salar de Atacama
Day 5 : Free day; optional El Tatio Hot Springs
Day 6 : Fly to Puerto Montt and transfer to Puerto Varas; walk at Llanquihue Lake
Day 7 : Walk around the Osorno Volcano
Day 8 : Fly to Punta Arenas, drive to Puerto Natales
Day 9 : Drive to Torres del Paine National Park via Milodon Cave
Day 10 : Walks in Torres del Paine National Park
Day 11 : Return to Puerto Natales by car, or optional zodiac boat
Day 12 : Return to Punta Arenas, fly to Santiago
Day 13 : Trip ends in Santiago
- 12 Breakfasts
- Diego de Velazquez Hotel (3 nights)
- Iorana Tolache Hotel (3 nights)
- Hotel Puelche (2 nights)
- Natalino Hotel (2 nights)
- Cabanas del Paine Hotel (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Santiago are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Atacama to Paine tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 187+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Atacama to Paine tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Atacama to Paine tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Atacama to Paine tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.