- Wine tasting tour
- Horseback riding
- Active and outdoor
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 7
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the Maipo Valley on horseback
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Andes mountains
- Taste select wines from Concha y Toro Vineyard in the village of Pirque
- A true Andes Adventure!!
After a two-hour drive from Santiago into the the Andes mountains, we will arrive at a ranch in a small town on the banks of the Maipo River. The ranch has been promoting ecotourism for more than 25 years with its 8,000 acres of mountain ranges, valleys, springs and waterfalls.
You will be guided by arrieros (local cowboys) as you take in the stunning vistas and admire the abundant flora and fauna on horseback. You will scale narrow mountain trails and have a short break on a plateau while enjoying the gorgeous surroundings. You may even see some amazing Chilean condors flying high in the sky. The riding time is approximately two hours, and no prior riding experience is required.
After riding, there will be time to have lunch at a quaint restaurant in the Andean village of San Jose de Maipo. Then, visit Concha y Toro Wine Vineyard in the picturesque town of Pirque for a tour and a wine tasting.
- A multilingual guide
- Private transportation
- 2-hour horseback ride with equipment
- Winery Tour and Traditional Wine Tasting at Concha y Toro Vineyard
- Bottled water
- Digital Photographs
- Optional gratuity for the guide
- Anything no mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information* The order of sites visited may vary. * The minimum age for the horseback ride is 12 years old. The maximum individual weight is 100 kilos (220 lbs). * Although this is a private tour with your own vehicle and guide, there may be others joining you on the horseback ride and at the vineyard, which is beyond our control. * This tour is available daily (weather permitting). Concha y Toro Vineyard is closed on January 1, Good Friday, May 1, September 18-19, and December 25. On these dates, a wine tasting picnic will be offered. * An alternative vineyard will be visited if Concha y Toro does not have availability on the date selected. * Please keep in mind that this is a mountain horseback ride. There are segments of the trail that are steep and narrow in both going up and down from the summit. This may be uncomfortable for those that have a fear of heights. If you would prefer a trail that is less steep – but does not reach the summit – please inform your guide. Also, if at any point during the ride you feel uncomfortable, you always have the option to get off the horse and walk down the trail. * Free pick-up and drop-off from any hotel, Airbnb, and residence in Santiago * Free airport pick-up or drop-off on tour day * Your health is our priority. All of our tours include private transportation in order to maintain social distancing in compliance with the U.N. World Health Organization’s Guidelines to Restart Tourism (25 May 2020). You will be the only guests in the tour van. We also provide hand sanitizer and masks are available for all guests. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- earing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.