- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Santiago and see its main attractions
- Journey through the two most emblematic Chilean cities: Valparaiso and Vina del Mar
- Visit Petrohue Falls and cruise in Todos Los Santos Lake
- Discover Peulla
Prepare to explore lesser-known destinations in Chile during this week-long guided tour. Explore Santiago and see its main attractions. Journey through the two most emblematic Chilean cities: Valparaiso and Vina del Mar. Visit Petrohue Falls and cruise in Todos Los Santos Lake. Discover Peulla, a small town surrounded by waterfalls & volcanoes
Day 1 - Arrival in Santiago
Day 2 - Santiago City Tour
Day 3 - Valparaiso & Viña del Mar
Day 4 - From Santiago to Puerto Varas
Day 5 - Peulla Tour
Day 6 - Chiloe Sightseeing Tour
Day 7 - From Puerto Montt to Santiago
- Tours and transfers as specified in itinerary
- Accommodation in Standard Room at Selected Hotels (3-Stars)
- Entrances Fees
- Meals (unless specified)
- Personal Expenses
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 7-Day Chile Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 87 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 31 days before departure. For any departures within 04 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
7-Day Chile Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 7-Day Chile Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Rooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.