- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
We will also show you Barrio Bellavista, a wonderful bohemian neighborhood, where you easily can enjoy a night out with gastronomy, drinks and much more. The area has a variety of activities like San Cristobal hill, the Zoo and the museum of Pablo Neruda “La Chascona”.
Then we proceed to a Nineteenth century neighbourhood which still has many mansions, many of which are nowadays restored to become university buildings. If you like, we’ll also stop in the Club Hipico Race Track, to go to the modern part of the city in the financial district “Sanhattan”, Costanera Center, El Golf and Bicentennial Park.
We look forward to showing and guiding you through our wonderful capital - Santiago.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual tour guide
- Optional tips