- Hike a Glacier, in safe manners
- Volcano San Jose (5890mts)
- Traditional Chilean Breakfast
- Visit the amazing Baños Colina volcano Hot Springs
The hike to the glacier really is a breathtaking experience: witness the stone formations and the many colours of the mountains, gaze upon the body of dense ice and acknowledge the local wildlife. A hearty snack will be provided before we head to the Baños Colina natural hot springs, nestled at the bottom of the San Jose volcano. After spending a good few hours trekking, the hot springs will be a welcome relief for your tired legs.
- Privat Transportation (Pick-up/Drop-off)
- Entrance Fees
- Private Guide
- Snacks (1 Empanada, Water, Cookies, Fruits)
- Trekking Poles (if needed)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop-Off
- 1 Camping Night
- Medical Insurance
Please bring bikini/shorts and a towel. Some Flip-Flops for the showers are very helpful also.
We are checking on weather conditions every day. In the Andes weather can change at any moment.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.