- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Santiago: Visit Kingston Family Winery, a small boutique winery located in Casablanca Valley for an introduction to and tasting of their exquisite wines.
- Santiago: Savour a Highlight Dinner at a cafe in Lastarria, Santiago's trendiest neighbourhood.
- Buenos Aires: At San Antonio de Areco, one of the prettiest towns in the Pampas, enjoy a delicious asado lunch at La Bamba de Areco Estancia and a glimpse into the life of an Argentinian gaucho during an equestrian show.
- Buenos Aires: Enjoy dinner at Piegari Carnes.
A continent rich in natural wonders, historic cities and imposing monuments, you've made it to South America. With imposing mountain ranges, ethereal waters and an exotic wildness, it is little surprise this enchanting part of the world is also known as the 'land of poets', its sweeping landscapes having influenced the works of Pablo Neruda and Gabriela Mistral. From this wondrous palette, we've fashioned a harmonious holiday, steeped in opulence and layered in the Latin way of life. From Sugarloaf cityscapes to the thundering chasm of the Devil's Throat and Incan ruins, you'll experience the best of South America.
Day 1: Welcome to Chile.
Day 2: The Sights of Santiago.
Day 3: Valparaiso and Wine Country.
Day 4: Fly to Buenos Aires.
Day 5: Beautiful Buenos Aires.
Day 6: Pampas, Estancias and Gauchos.
Day 7: The Falls of Iguassu.
Day 8: The 'Great Waters' of Iguassu Falls.
Day 9: Rio de Janeiro, City of Sea and Samba.
Day 10: Exploring Rio de Janeiro.
Day 11: A Farewell to Rio de Janeiro.
Day 12: Depart Rio de Janeiro.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Santiago (Chile) and from Rio De Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic South America tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Luxury Gold. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 254 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic South America tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic South America tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.