- duration 4 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the idyllic beaches of the Tayrona National Park
- Spend 3 nights away from the rush and noise of civilization
- Enjoy the natural setting of the park and look out for the local fauna
On this 4-day tour, discover the Tayrona National Park, one of the most visited parks in Colombia filled with unspoiled natural beauty and biodiversity, and home to the most beautiful beaches of the country.
Day 1: Santa Marta - Tayrona NP, Colombia (Day 1: Santa Marta - Tayrona NP, Colombia)
Days 2-3: Tayrona NP, Colombia (Days 2-3: Tayrona NP, Colombia)
Day 4: Tayrona NP - Santa Marta, Colombia (Day 4: Tayrona NP - Santa Marta, Colombia)
- 3 nights hammock accommodation (with mosquito net) in Arrecifes
- Santa Marta accommodation pick-up/drop-off
- Active adventure
- Hiking & snorkelling
- Airport transfers
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional horse transportation in the park
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 15 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 86 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tayrona National Park Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tayrona National Park Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information