- duration days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Discover the idyllic beaches of the Tayrona National Park
- Spend 3 nights away from the rush and noise of civilization
- Enjoy the natural setting of the park and look out for the local fauna
On this 4-day tour, discover the Tayrona National Park, one of the most visited parks in Colombia filled with unspoiled natural beauty and biodiversity, and home to the most beautiful beaches of the country.
Day 1: Santa Marta - Tayrona NP, Colombia (Day 1: Santa Marta - Tayrona NP, Colombia)
Days 2-3: Tayrona NP, Colombia (Days 2-3: Tayrona NP, Colombia)
Day 4: Tayrona NP - Santa Marta, Colombia (Day 4: Tayrona NP - Santa Marta, Colombia)
- 3 nights hammock accommodation (with mosquito net) in Arrecifes
- Santa Marta accommodation pick-up/drop-off
- Active adventure
- Hiking & snorkelling
- Airport transfers
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional horse transportation in the park
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 15 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tayrona National Park Experience 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 86 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 20 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tayrona National Park Experience 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tayrona National Park Experience 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.