- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Climb 1200 steps to reach the Lost City of Teyuna.
- Enjoy spectacular jungle scenery along the trek.
- Swim in the cool Buritaca River.
- Watch hummingbirds in the trees from the comfort of a hammock.
Everyone wants to visit an undiscovered region before it becomes a hotbed of tourism. Trek the Ciudad Perdida (Lost City) at Teyuna, and have that wish come true. Get firsthand knowledge of the area’s unique culture with an Indigenous guide and an English-speaking CEO accompanying you the entire way. Trek through lush jungles and across streams. Arrive at Teyuna and explore the uncrowded ruins at leisure, marvelling at what would have been here in years gone by. Say you got here first and had the Lost City all to yourself.
Day 1: Santa Marta
Day 2: Santa Marta/Ricardito Camp
Day 3: Ricardito Camp/ Wiwa Camp
Day 4: Wiwa Camp /Paso Lorenzo Camp
Day 5: Paso Lorenzo Camp/ Wiwa Camp
Day 6: Santa Marta
Day 7: Santa Marta
- Hotels (2 nts), camping (4 nts hammocks/rustic bunks).
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD65-85 for meals not included.
- 4x4, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, Indigenous Kogi or Wiwa local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Santa Marta
- Trek to the Lost City with an Indigenous guide (5 days)
- Guided tour of the Lost City
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombia - Lost City Trekking tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia - Lost City Trekking tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia - Lost City Trekking tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia - Lost City Trekking tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 5 - ChallengingSerious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.