- Climb 1200 steps to reach the Lost City of Teyuna.
- Enjoy spectacular jungle scenery along the trek.
- Swim in the cool Buritaca River.
- Watch hummingbirds in the trees from the comfort of a hammock.
Everyone wants to visit an undiscovered region before it becomes a hotbed of tourism. Trek to the Ciudad Perdida (Lost City) at Teyuna, and have that wish come true. Get firsthand knowledge of the area’s unique culture with an Indigenous guide and an English-speaking CEO accompanying you the entire way. Trek through lush jungles and across streams. Arrive at Teyuna and explore the uncrowded ruins at leisure, marvelling at what would have been here in years gone by. Say you got here first and had the Lost City all to yourself.
Day 1: Santa Marta
Day 2: Santa Marta/Ricardito Camp
Day 3: Ricardito Camp/ Wiwa Camp
Day 4: Wiwa Camp /Paso Lorenzo Camp
Day 5: Paso Lorenzo Camp/ Wiwa Camp
Day 6: Santa Marta
Day 7: Santa Marta
- Hotels (2 nts), camping (4 nts hammocks/rustic bunks).
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD65-85 for meals not included.
- 4x4, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, Indigenous Kogi or Wiwa local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Santa Marta
- Trek to the Lost City with an Indigenous guide (5 days)
- Guided tour of the Lost City
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Santa Marta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Colombia - Lost City Trekking tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colombia - Lost City Trekking tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 August 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 August 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colombia - Lost City Trekking tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colombia - Lost City Trekking tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.