- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Maximum altitude 920 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- See the breathtaking coastal views of Sardinia's east
- Explore the National Park of the Gulf of Orosei
- Visit the gulfs of Orosei and Ogliastra, regarded as the most beautiful places in Sardinia
- Explore the hidden caves while hiking from Cala Fuili to Cala Luna
Walk across the wild and romantic Golgo Plateau and relax on the Cala Sisine Beach. Explore the hidden caves between Cala Fuili and Cala Luna and end your journey on the idyllic, sandy beach of Cala Cartoe.
Its not for nothing that the gulfs of Orosei and Ogliastra are known as the loveliest places in Sardinia. Watch the flocks of sheep and herds of donkeys grazing in the fields. Gaze at the eagles and vultures soaring in the sky. Enjoy the fragrance of rosemary, bay, macchia and other Mediterranean herbs. Don't miss this opportunity to see the best of Sardinia in 8 days.
Day 1: Santa Maria Navarrese
Day 2: Santa Maria Navarrese – Golgo
Day 3: Cala Goloritzé
Day 4: Cala Mariolu
Day 5: Golgo – Cala Gonone
Day 6: Cala Fuili - Cala Luna
Day 7: Monte Irveri
Day 8: Departure
- 7 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- Luggage transfer
- Transfer on the day 5
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Detailed travel and tour documents 1x per room (German, English)
- GPS data is available
- Service hotline
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- 2x boat rides to Cala Gonone, approx. EUR 10 per person/per journey
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationArrival / Parking / Departure ✘ Cagliari or Olbia airport. ✘ Parking: free hotel car parking spaces or spaces close to the hotel. No prior reservation. Optional extras ✘ Organised transfers to Santa Maria Navarrese: Cagliari airport EUR 220 per journey 1 to 3 people, EUR 250 4 to 8 people, duration approx. 2 hours. Olbia airport EUR 240 per journey 1 to 3 people, EUR 260 4 to 8 people, duration approx. 2.5 hours. ✘ Organised return transfers from Cala Gonone: Cagliari airport EUR 220 per journey 1 to 3 people, EUR 300 4 to 8 people, duration approx. 3 hours. Olbia airport EUR 140 per journey 1 to 3 people, EUR 220 4 to 8 people, duration approx. 1.5 hours. ✘ Organised return transfers from Cala Gonone to Santa Maria Navarrese: EUR 150 per journey 1 to 3 people, EUR 220 4 to 8 people, duration approx. 1.5 hours. ✘ A reservation is necessary for all transfers. The transfers are to be paid for in advance.