- duration 1 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 3-12 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk the trails and discover the amazing Los Glaciares National Park
- Learn about the geography of the place with our experienced bilingual guides
This tour is perfect for those nature lovers who want to explore lakes, rivers, mountains and trails. This tour provides a unique, up close experience of the Perito Moreno Glacier and the Curva de los Suspiros. You will have the best views of the amazing ice mole, with enough time to for pictures or just relax and appreciate the landscape
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel at 09 am to head towards Los Glaciares National Park, driving along the scenic Route 11, which runs alongside the main course of Lago Argentino on the way to Brazo Rico. Once at the park, you will stop at "Curva de los Suspiros" to take a first look to the Perito Moreno Glacier, certainly an amazing view.
Once you reach the catwalks surrounding the Perito Moreno, you will get to see it from several balconies located at different heights and angles, each more beautiful than the last one. Enjoy some free time to walk around or, if you wish to, get lunch at any of the restaurants near the runways. You will be returned to you hotel around 5:00 pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Bookmundi is partner with Tangol Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Perito Moreno Glacier Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Perito Moreno Glacier Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationRooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.