- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Encounter incredible wildlife.
- Snorkel and swim with sea turtles and manta rays.
- Take a cycle around Isabela Island.
- Hike the Sierra Negra Volcano
This adventure is perfect for those who want to experience the incredible wildlife and scenery of the Galápagos Islands but prefer to sleep on shore – so your time on the water is limited to commuting between islands. Go ashore at the lesser-visited island of Isabela and spend your days with playful sea lions, giant manta rays, and the Galápagos giant tortoise. This adventure offers a great balance of guided excursions and free time – and optional activities abound.
Day 1: Santa Cruz Island/Puerto Ayora
Day 2: Santa Cruz Island
Day 3: Santa Cruz Island/Floreana Island
Day 4: Floreana Island
Day 5: Floreana Island/Isabela Island
Day 6: Isabela Island
Day 7: Isabela Island/Santa Cruz Island
Day 8: Puerto Ayora/Santa Cruz Island
- Hotels (7 nights).
7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD135-175 for meals not included.
- Speed boat, van, pickup truck, local bus, panga.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) /Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority).
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Guesthouse, Floreana Island
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Kayak and snorkel excursion
- Snorkelling at Black Beach and Loberia (Floreana Island)
- Biking excursion (Isabela Island)
- Sierra Negra Volcano hike
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Santa Cruz Island are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galápagos Multisport tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 110 today.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galápagos Multisport tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Galápagos Multisport tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galápagos Multisport tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.