- Discover the largest salt flat in the world: Salar de Uyuni
- See the Jesuit Missions of Chiquitos, a Unesco World Heritage site
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Sucre
This is followed by two days in the city of Sucre where you will enjoy a peaceful atmosphere along with stunning treasures of colonial architectural. Then comes the largest salt flat in the world, Uyuni. Enjoy driving through this immense, surreal landscape.
Get the glimpse of Bolivia's rich past while driving through Potosi, which once had the largest silver mine in the world. Your journey continues to La Paz thereafter. Visit the National Museum of Ethnology and Folklore in thee capital city before it is time to head home. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Santa Cruz arrival
Day 2: Santa Cruz – Concepcion
Day 3: Concepción – San Ignacio
Day 4: San Ignacio – San Jose de Chiquitos
Day 5: San Jose de Chiquitos – Santa Cruz
Day 6: Santa Cruz – Sucre
Day 7: Sucre sightseeing tour
Day 8: Sucre – Potosi – Uyuni – Colchani
Day 9: Colchani: Explore Salar de Uyuni
Day 10: Colchani – Uyuni – La Paz
Day 11: La Paz sightseeing tour
Day 12: La Paz departure
- Meals: 10 breakfast, 8 lunch and 6 dinner
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the museums and monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Private arrival and departure transfers. Private transport used during the unless otherwise mentioned. Domestic flight tickets
- Single room supplement
- Any international flights to Santa Cruz De La Sierra and from La Paz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Culture, Landscape & Tradition of Bolivia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 145 today.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.