- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Informational booklets
- Ride a Vespa through Italian countryside
- Discover the beautiful Amalfi Coast
- See Mount Vesuvius. Drive through the historic city of Pompeii
Enjoy taking a Vespa out for a spin around the Amalfi Coast region, famous all over the world for its breathtaking views comprising high cliffs, endless blue water and spectacularly windy roads. Besides exhilarating scenery, the itinerary also includes the historic city of Pompeii, which was entirely devastated by the volcanic eruption in Mount Vesuvius.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more information.
Day 1: Amalfi Coast: Discovery day
Day 2: Positano
Day 3: Monte Faito
Day 4: Vesuvius & Pompeii
Day 5: Ciao Bella
- Meals: 5 breakfasts
- 4 nights' accommodation in the 4-star O Sole Mio hotel
- 5-day Vespa rental
- Vespa briefing on Day 1
- A roadbook of the Amalfi region
- GPS with roadmaps
- Single Vespa
- Single room
- Italy visa charges
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls & laundry
- Please note that solo travelers might have to book this trip with single Vespa and single room addons
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.