- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Atacama Desert
- Visit Santiago de Chile
- Experience Torres del Paine National Park
- Enjoy Puerto Varas, Chilean lake district
Begin your trip in the north, in the strikingly beautiful San Pedro de Atacama Desert. Then venture south and visit Santiago de Chile, the country’s capital, and the seaside cities of Viña del Mar and Valparíso. Continue your adventure in Puerto Varas, where you can enjoy the lush landscape of the Chilean lake district. Finally, journey south to Torres del Paine and discover the rugged wilderness of Patagonia.
From north to south, our Chile tour will show you the most impressive sights of this beautiful country.
If you are looking at a holiday anywhere in South America, especially Argentina, more so if you cannot speak Spanish, then I strongly recommend you give this company an opportunity to offer their services to you.”
My favourite hotel was Mirador Del Lago in El Calafate. Very good service at both hotels. The meals in the restaurants were delicious. The facilities and location was also very good and suited my needs
About the excrsion, it is hard to choose between Perito Moreno & Iguasu day trips. Both were excellent. But the organisation in El Calafate was probably the better out of the two.
Guides, They were all pretty good.
Thanks again to Say Hueque!”
Day 1: San Pedro de Atacama
Day 2: San Pedro De Atacama: Moon Valley Tour
Day 3: Tatio Geysers/ Machuca/ Santiago
Day 4: Santiago De Chile: Viña del Mar & Valparaiso Tour
Day 5: Santiago De Chile: half-day City tour
Day 6: Puerto Varas: Osorno Volcano & Petrohue Falls
Day 7: Puerto Varas leisure day
Day 8: Puerto Varas / Punta Arenas / Torres del Paine
Day 9: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 10: Torres del Paine National Park
Day 11: Torres del Paine / Santiago de Chile
Day 12: Santiago de Chile
- Transfers/ transportation, as mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 nights in San Pedro de Atacama, 3 nights in Santiago, 3 nights in Puerto Varas and 3 nights in Torres del Paine
- Tours, as described in the itinerary
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- International or domestic flights and/or buses
- National Park entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque.