- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Surf a Wave
- Hike a Volcano in a Rare Island Biosphere
- Catch a Fish and Eat It, Too
- See Baby Turtles Hatch
The South Pacific of Nicaragua (and 2 days in Costa Rica to cap it all off) is your haven for a laid-back sand, surf, party, repeat" experience . Add to that the low cost of living and you have yourself a perfect 10-day escape to Central America’s hottest destinations! On top of having some of the best breaks and places to learn how to catch a wave, the funky surf towns of San Juan del Sur and Tamarindo, you’ll also get to experience either Mag Rock, with its incredible cliff-top sunsets and huge choice of waves, or Free & Easy’s very own Casa Horizon Surf Retreat on the private beach haven that is Playa Escameca. You’ll then leave the sand behind for the peaceful crater lake Laguna De apoyo. Visit the South Pacific of Nicaragua and you’ll be saying ‘Diacachimba Amigos!’ in no time!
Day 1-3 : San Juan del Sur
Day 4-5 : Playa Escameca
Day 6-7 : Laguna De Apoyo
Day 8-10 : Playa Tamarindo
- All accommodations - We send our trip planners to each of our destinations so they can do on the ground, research. Checking for the best location, comfort and vibe that we can get for our budget while also supporting local businesses.
- Catamaran trip from one destination to the other with Lunch and Cocktails - $75pp ( or at least $5 pp for transportation )
- All transport - This trip will find us taking private A/C vans and boat.
- 1-2 group leaders - Our staff is consistently ranked as the #1 reason that people loved their trips. We meet most of our leaders while traveling with them so we can see in person if they are fun yet responsible, cool yet down to earth, professional yet laid back. This creates that perfect mix which makes our "tours" feel like a group of friends.
- We strive to ensure everyone who wants to travel has the opportunity to have the most epic experience ever. Free & Easy delivers awe-inspiring travel experiences and creates lifelong connections between incredible people + incredible places.
- All Free & Easy travelers will have access to our industry leading app to help manage your trip. This provides pre-trip planning advice, itinerary management, activity suggestions for free time, maps, chat support and more!
- Surf lesson with local professional instructors
- See baby turtles hatch (seasonal)
- Chill out around a beach fire after a day of surf
- Shopping in Masaya Artisan market,
- Kayak around the laguna
- Swimming in an old volcano ( mineral water )
- Surf some of the most famous breaks in Nicaragua*
- Access to Fitness and workout center*
- *Only on the trips including Popoyo
- Entrance to Jesus Statue lookout and cocktail ( $7pp. 2 for entrance $5 per person for the drink)
- Entrance to an active volcano
- Experience the famous Sunday Funday
- Yoga overlooking the ocean
- Snorkel and swimming
- Scuba diving in an old volcano
- Kayak the Islitas de Granada
- Boat tour of the Islitas de Granada
- Day trip and shopping in Granada (the oldest town in Central America )
- Hike around the Laguna de Apoyo
- Get a Massage overlooking the Ocean or Laguna
- Get a Petacure / Manicure in Paradise
- Stand up Paddle Boarding in a Laguna, Ocean, and River
- Rent an ATV and explore the beaches of San Juan del Sur
- Go Fishing with local fisherman and eat what you catch.
- Horseback riding on the beach and to a Waterfall
- Overnight Glamping overlooking both Lake Nicaragua and the pacific ocean
- Experience Sunday Funday Pool Crawl
- Make your own Pizza and eat it
- Go on Funky Karaoke Sunset Booze-Cruse in the Laguna
- Take surfing to the next level with Advancded lessons*
- Charter Boat to go to secluded surf breaks *
- Visit Hot Springs *
- *Only on the trips including Popoyo
- Any international flights to San Juan Del Sur and from Playa Tamarindo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pacific Nicaragua Trip: 10 Days - Livin' Tranquilo tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pacific Nicaragua Trip: 10 Days - Livin' Tranquilo tour. You can cancel the tour up to 48 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 47 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 47 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pacific Nicaragua Trip: 10 Days - Livin' Tranquilo tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pacific Nicaragua Trip: 10 Days - Livin' Tranquilo tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Group sizes have been limited to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.