- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- San Jose: Costa Rica’s capital city was founded in the mid18th century, visit its museums, the Europeaninspired National Theatre and stroll through its historic neighbourhoods.
- Savegre: located in the bowels of the Cerro de la Muerte, here there are small villages with incredibly magical landscapes where only fairies and elves are missing.
- Turrialba: Found in Costa Rica’s Central Valley, the verdant town of Turrialba is the base to a great whitewater rafting adventure down the River Pacuare.
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca: A Caribbean seaside town famous for its surfing scene, beautiful scenery, and relaxed atmosphere.
Enjoy the highlights of Costa Rica on this guaranteed deaprture 9-day tour, which includes incredible places like Savegre, ideal for adventurers, Turrialba and its volcano, Puerto Viejo with its amazing beaches and Arenal. This is the true paradise for nature lovers.
Day 1: Arrival San Jose
Day 2: San Jose – Savegre Aerea (90 Km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Savegre Aerea – Turrialba (115 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 4: Turrialba
Day 5: Turrialba – Puerto Viejo (180 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Puerto Viejo – Cahuita National Park – Puerto Viejo (35 Km – 40 Min)
Day 7: Puerto Viejo – Arenal (275 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 8: Arenal
Day 9: Arenal – San JosÉ (140 Km – 3 Hrs)
- 8 night’s accommodation
- 8 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Shared transfer from airport to hotel
- Shared transfer form hotel to airport
- Operated with English, Spanish, French and Italian-speaking licensed local guide on a shared basis from Day 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8.
- All visits as indicated: Panoramic tour in San José (day 2); Guided tour in Volcán Irazú National Park (day 3); Guayabo National Archaeological Monument (day 4); visit Cahuita National Park (day 6); tour in Volcan Arenal National Park (day 8)
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport taxes
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wild Jungles And Secret Mountain Of Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 450 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 23 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wild Jungles And Secret Mountain Of Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Jungles And Secret Mountain Of Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.