- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the rainforest, cloud forest and coastline of this ecological paradise
- Boat safari's and nature walks through pristine wilderness
- Corcovado National Park the 'most biologically intense place on Earth'
- Comfortable or Premium accommodation throughout in ecolodges and hotels
An absurdly colourful country with the faunal volume turned up - this tour will captivate, offering an earful of the exotic. Capuchin monkeys rustle the dense jungle canopy as Green macaws squawk overhead and an army of leaf-cutter ants patrol the forest floor. Come and discover why the world is ‘wild’ about Costa Rica.
Day 1: Start San Jose.
Day 2: To Boca Tapada in the Northern Lowlands; nocturnal wildlife walk.
Day 3: Nature walk through San Carlos Rainforest; afternoon boat safari on the San
Day 4: To Los Angeles Cloud Forest Reserve near San Ramon; afternoon nature walk.
Day 5: To the Central Pacific Coast; discover the transitional forest of Carara N.P.
Day 6: Guacalillo Estuary and Tarcoles River boat safari; afternoon spent on private
nature trails surrounding our eco-lodge.
Day 7: Rainforest nature walk at Hacienda Baru; to Puerto Jimenez; 4WD to the Osa
Day 8: Discover the 60 acres of tropical wilderness surrounding our eco-lodge in the
heart of the rainforest.
Day 9: Full day to discover Corcovado N.P. the most 'biologically intense place on
Day 10: To Savegre Cloud Forest, home of the Resplendant Quetzal.
Day 11: Free day to discover the walking trails and waterfalls of Savegre.
Day 12: To San Jose; end San Jose.
- 11 nights in comfortable hotels and eco-lodges (some Premium), All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches and 7 dinners
- Travel by air conditioned bus, 4WD and boat
- All transport and listed activities
- Group normally 6 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 years
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wild Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Full payment of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Wild Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.