- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Wake up with standup paddleboard yoga on Lake Arenal.
- Breathe in pure rainforest air hiking near La Fortuna.
- Escape the city in Rincón de la Vieja National Park.
- Bask in a rejuvenating volcanic mud exfoliation.
Simply say “Costa Rica” and vivid images of paradise instantly flood the imagination. This eight-day tour makes those dreams a reality while letting you connect with the country’s charming people. Your spirits will be lifted with a visit to Mi Cafecito Community Coffee Plantation and a G for Good project supporting 200 local farmers, before carrying on to the outdoor utopia that is La Fortuna. There, you’ll be treated to a world of wellness, with yoga sessions overlooking the Arenal Volcano, hiking, free time for meditation, and a rejuvenating trip to thermal hot springs. Continue on to remote Rincón de la Vieja for more yoga and a therapeutic mud bath before a final stop in Playa Carrillo — home to a beach devoid of buildings, hotels, and restaurants that will give your mind a sense of clarity you may have previously thought impossible.
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna
Day 3: La Fortuna
Day 4: La Fortuna/Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
Day 5: Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
Day 6: Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park/Playa Carrillo
Day 7: Playa Carrillo
Day 8: Playa Carrillo/San José
- Hotels (5 nts), eco-lodge (2 nts).
7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD245-320 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Stand-up Paddleboard Yoga on Lake Arenal, La Fortuna
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs Soak, La Fortuna
- Your Wellness Moment: Volcanic Mud Bath and Hot Springs, Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- Arrival transfer
- 4 regional yoga classes
- Surf lesson
- Free time for rest and meditation
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wellness Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wellness Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wellness Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wellness Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : WellnessIt’s time to introduce your inner traveller to your inner self. Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.