- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wake up with standup paddleboard yoga on Lake Arenal.
- Breathe in pure rainforest air hiking near La Fortuna.
- Escape the city in Rincón de la Vieja National Park.
- Bask in a rejuvenating volcanic mud exfoliation.
Simply say “Costa Rica” and vivid images of paradise instantly flood the imagination. This eight-day tour makes those dreams a reality while letting you connect with the country’s charming people. Your spirits will be lifted with a visit to Mi Cafecito Community Coffee Plantation and a G for Good project supporting 200 local farmers, before carrying on to the outdoor utopia that is La Fortuna. There, you’ll be treated to a world of wellness, with yoga sessions overlooking the Arenal Volcano, hiking, free time for meditation, and a rejuvenating trip to thermal hot springs. Continue on to remote Rincón de la Vieja for more yoga and a therapeutic mud bath before a final stop in Playa Carrillo — home to a beach devoid of buildings, hotels, and restaurants that will give your mind a sense of clarity you may have previously thought impossible.
Day 1: Yangon
Day 2: Yangon/Mandalay
Day 3: Mandalay
Day 4: Mandalay
Day 5: Mandalay/Bagan
Day 6: Bagan
Day 7: Bagan
Day 8: Bagan/Inle Lake
- Hotels (5 nts), eco-lodge (2 nts).
7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD245-320 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs Soak, La Fortuna
- Your Wellness Moment: Volcanic Mud Bath and Hot Springs, Rincón de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- Arrival transfer
- 4 yoga classes
- Stand-up paddleboard yoga class
- Surf lesson
- Free time for rest and meditation
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wellness Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wellness Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Wellness Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wellness Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : WellnessIt’s time to introduce your inner traveller to your inner self. Discover awe-inspiring destinations combined with rejuvenating activities like yoga and meditation, and healthy food experiences to recharge the body and nourish the mind.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.