- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Arenal: Admire one of the most beautiful volcanoes in the country and it’s beautiful park, dotted with trails and rich in wildlife.
- Tortuguero: This park is home to the nesting grounds of green sea turtles, offering also spectacular beaches and opportunities to spot wild animals and birds.
- Puerto Viejo de Talamanca: A Caribbean seaside town famous for its surfing scene, beautiful scenery, and relaxed atmosphere.
- Cahuita National Park: This natural park will amaze you with its pristine beaches, beautiful coral reefs, and coastal rainforest.
Explore Costa Rica´s spectacular nature, imposing volcanoes, and the pristine Caribbean beaches in this round-trip adventure that begins and ends in the capital city, San Jose. Enjoy nine days of memorable experiences, walking around Arenal Volcano National Park, discovering Tortuguero National Park, and relaxing on the Southern Caribbean Coast. Get to know a different side of Costa Rica, whose local population boasts Afro-Caribbean heritage. Explore the pristine beaches, hike through the emblematic rainforests, and admire the reef system during an unforgettable snorkelling tour. This journey is sure to impress, offering you memories to last a lifetime.
Day 1: Day 1: ARRIVAL SAN JOSE
Day 2: Day 2: SAN JOSE – ARENAL (130km – 4 hrs)
Day 3: Day 3: ARENAL VOLCANO NATIONAL PARK
Day 4: Day 4: ARENAL – GUAPILES – TORTUGUERO (210km – 5 hrs by road / 2 hrs by boat)
Day 5: Day 5: TORTUGERO NATIONAL PARK
Day 6: Day 6: TORTUGERO – GUAPILES – PUERTO VIEJO DE TALAMANCA (220km – 2 hrs by road / 2 hrs by boat)
Day 7: Day 7: CAHUITA NATIONAL PARK
Day 8: Day 8: PUERTO VIEJO – SAN JOSE (215km – 5 hrs)
Day 9: Day 9: DEPART SAN JOSE (25km – 30 min)
- 8 nights' accommodation
- 8 breakfasts
- 4 lunches on days 4, 5, 6, 7
- 2 dinners on days 4, 5
- Air-conditioned transportation as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
- Tour guides do not accompany guests during transport
- Operated with Bilingual Spanish and English-speaking licensed local guides on a shared basis. Please note you will be accompanied by local guides for the activities only. There is no guarantee that you will be part of a group, or part of the same group during the tour.
- All monuments and visits as indicated: Guided hike in Arenal Volcano National Park, Guided visit to Tortuguero village plus entrance fee and guided boat tour through Tortuguero National Park, snorkelling and hiking in Cahuita National Park
- Meet and greet on Day 1
- Hotel taxes
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Airport taxes
- Airport porterage
- Optional tours
- International / domestic flight tickets or visa fees and local taxes
- Gratuities for drivers and guides
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 43+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Volcanoes, Nature And Caribbean tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 306 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 10 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Volcanoes, Nature And Caribbean tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Volcanoes, Nature And Caribbean tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.