- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a waterfall hike in La Fortuna
- Learn all about authentic Costa Rican coffee on a Don Juan Coffee tour
- Entrance to Selvatura Park, also known as Monteverde's Cloud Forest
- Take a day trip to Manuel Antonio National Park and explore ancient rainforests, pristine beaches and dazzling coral reefs
Ready for Costa Rica? From beach towns to dense rainforests, you'll snorkel, scuba dive, zip line, surf and even horseback ride your way around Central America's most on-trend travel destination. 8-nights of Costa Rica's teeming coral reefs, awe-inspiring wildlife, dramatic volcanoes and rejuvenating hot springs await.
Day 1: San Jose to Arenal via Sarapiqui
Day 2: Arenal
Day 3: Arenal to Playa Tamarindo
Day 4: Playa Tamarindo
Day 5: Playa Tamarindo to Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde
Day 7: Monteverde to Jaco
Day 8: Jaco via Manuel Antonio
Day 9: Jaco to San Jose
- We always provide comfortable accomodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels and beach resorts for you and your new crew to relax and take in the pura vida atmosphere.
- You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine. You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Viva Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 145 today.
- Save US$ 46+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Viva Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 24 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Viva Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Viva Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.