- Getaways and short breaks
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Enjoy a relaxing two-night stay at the secluded and peaceful Uvita beach. Fall in love with its beautiful landscape with estuaries and mangrove swamps as well as its lovely local village atmosphere. Described by many as one of the most biologically diverse areas in the world, south-western Costa Rica has plenty of beautiful beaches and fantastic vistas.
Day 1: Arrival San Jose – Uvita (210km – 3hrs)
Day 2: Uvita – CaÑo Island – Uvita (3hrs By Boat)
Day 3: Uvita – Departure San Jose (210km – 3hrs)
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Picnic Lunch (Day 2)
- Arrival and departure shared transfer from/to Juan Santamaria Airport or San Jose Hotel
- Operated with English and Spanish-speaking guides only during included activities (Day 2)*
- *Please note you will be accompanied by local guides for the activities only. There is no guarantee that you will be part of a group, or part of the same group during the tour
- Boat to Caño Island (Day 2)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Snorkelling at Caño Island (Day 2)
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- International and Domestic flights
- Departure taxes
- Visa fees
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the programme
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Optional tours and activities
- Porterage and gratuities
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uvita Beach, Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uvita Beach, Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uvita Beach, Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.