- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Monteverde visit the world renowned Cloud Forest Reserve which is famous for its adrenaline activities
- Samara relax on one of Costa Rica's most beautiful beaches in this enchanting coastal hamlet
- Tortuguero take a walk along the famous turtle nesting trail and spot wildlife on a cruise along the canals of this spectacular national park
- San Jose get acquainted with the country's capital and opt to visit the nearby Volcano Poas
From beautiful landscapes to vibrant cities this 15 day tour takes in all of the natural beauty of Costa Rica. Meet the Ticos and Ticas and experience local life at local sugar cane and coffee plantations, go hiking in acclaimed national parks and relax on beautiful beaches.
Day: 1 San Jose
Day: 2 Tortuguero
Day: 3 Tortuguero
Day: 4 Santa Rosa de Pocosol
Day: 5 Juanilama Reservation Hike
Day: 6-7 La Fortuna
Day: 8-9 Samara Beach
Day: 10 Monteverde
Day: 11 Monteverde
Day: 12 Quepos
Day: 13 Manuel Antonio Village
Day: 14 San Jose
Day: 15 San Jose
- 8 nights 3 star hotels, 4 nights lodges and 2 nights homestay
- 14 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- San Jose airport arrival transfer on day 1
- Private transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Guided tour of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Escorted by a local English speaking tour guide with specialist guides at certain sites of interest.
- Specialist local guides at certain sights of interest
- Tortuguero boat cruise and village visit
- El Trapiche Sugar Cane and Coffee Tour
- Excursion to Juanilama reservation and hike to waterfall La Leona
- Santa Rosa de Pocosol agricultural tour
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Airport departure transfer - can be booked at an additional cost upon request
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 215 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 143 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 16 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Costa Rica - 15 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Costa Rica - 15 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.