- Active and outdoor
- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Tour the canals of Tortuguero National park
- Admire the natural beauty of the southern Caribbean of Costa Rica
- Soak in the mineral hot spring waters at the foot of the Arenal Volcano
- Glide above the trees in the Monteverde Cloud Forest
From San José to Manuel Antonio, drive and enjoy the most picturesque areas of the country. Visit the famous canals of Tortuguero and the beautiful beaches of the South Caribbean. Drive to the majestic Arenal Volcano, towering above the picturesque village of La Fortuna. Visit the world-famous Monteverde Cloud Forest and enjoy an included day pass of adventure activities to explore with. Finally, discover the beautiful beaches of Manuel Antonio and include a visit to the lush Manuel Antonio National Park, considered one of the most beautiful in the world thanks to the rich biodiversity of its jungle and sea coast.
Overall we were pleased with the service we received from the Costa Rica Tourist industry as well as from Destiny Travel.”
Day 1: San Jose , Costa Rica
Day 2: Tortuguero National Park
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Puerto Viejo / Cahuita Beaches (Caribbean coast)
Day 5: Puerto Viejo / Cahuita Beaches (Caribbean coast)
Day 6: Arenal Volcano
Day 7: Arenal Volcano
Day 8: Monteverde Cloudforest
Day 9: Monteverde Cloudforest
Day 10: Manuel Antonio Beach / Park
Day 11: Manuel Antonio beach / park
Day 12: Manuel Antonio Beach / park
Day 13: Manuel Antonio to San Jose, end of trip
- Accommodation: 12 nights lodging
- Meals included as per itinerary
- 10-day car rental with free mileage and full cover insurance
- Excursions as detailed on itinerary
- All taxes & service charges
- Guide and transportation during the day tours
- International flights
- Costa Rica visa fees
- Tortuguero National park entrance fees (USD 15 per person) to be paid directly at the national park
- Green turtle conservation fees of USD 2 to be paid directly at the Green Turtle Conservation Museum
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationYou must be 18 years old to purchase this program. You will need a vailid passport and driver's license for the car rental.