- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience a scenic boat ride in Tortuguero N.P.
- Spot local wildlife within the park’s rainforest
- Taste delicious and fresh Costa Rican cuisine
Discover the “Amazon of Costa Rica” brimming with abundant flora and fauna on a short expedition to the pristine rainforests of Tortuguero National Park. The park has a system of natural canals and the only transportation in this area is by boat, creating a peaceful atmosphere.
Day 1: San Jose - Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica (Day 1: San Jose - Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica)
Day 2: Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica (Day 2: Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica)
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park - San Jose, Costa Rica (Day 3: Tortuguero National Park - San Jose, Costa Rica)
- 2 nights eco-lodge
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Roundtrip shuttle & boat
- Tortuguero boat tours & hikes
- English-speaking naturalist guides during tours
- Airport transfers
- Entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park ($35 USD)
- Optional tours to Tortuguero Museum village tour and green sea turtle nesting tour
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- Airport departure tax from Costa Rica ($29 USD)
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 11 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 91 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tortuguero National Park Adventure 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tortuguero National Park Adventure 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.