- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience a scenic boat ride in Tortuguero N.P.
- Spot local wildlife within the park’s rainforest
- Taste delicious and fresh Costa Rican cuisine
Discover the “Amazon of Costa Rica” brimming with abundant flora and fauna on a short expedition to the pristine rainforests of Tortuguero National Park. The park has a system of natural canals and the only transportation in this area is by boat, creating a peaceful atmosphere.
Day 1: San Jose - Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica
Day 2: Tortuguero National Park, Costa Rica
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park - San Jose, Costa Rica
- 2 nights eco-lodge
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 3 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Roundtrip shuttle & boat
- Tortuguero boat tours & hikes
- English-speaking naturalist guides during tours
- Airport transfers
- Entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park ($35 USD)
- Optional tours to Tortuguero Museum village tour and green sea turtle nesting tour
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- Airport departure tax from Costa Rica ($29 USD)
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 18 today.
- Save US$ 12+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tortuguero National Park Adventure 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 101 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 02 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tortuguero National Park Adventure 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tortuguero National Park Adventure 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.