- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience a scenic boat ride in Tortuguero NP
- Spot local wildlife within the park’s rainforest
- Walk through lush vegetation on forest trails
Discover the “Amazon of Costa Rica,” brimming with abundant flora and fauna on a short expedition to the pristine rainforests of Tortuguero National Park. The park has a system of natural canals and the only transportation in this area is by boat.
Day 1: San Jose - Tortuguero, Costa Rica
Day 2: Tortuguero - San Jose, Costa Rica
- Eco-lodge accommodation in Tortuguero
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Roundtrip shuttle and boat San Jose - Tortuguero
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Tortuguero boat and walking tours
- Airport transfers
- Entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park ($17 USD)
- Optional tours:
- Tortuguero museum and village tour ($1 USD)
- Green sea turtle nesting tour (seasonal - $42 USD)
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- Costa Rica airport departure tax ($29 USD per person)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tortuguero National Park Adventure 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tortuguero National Park Adventure 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tortuguero National Park Adventure 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols