- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Swim in warm waters, relax on sandy beaches and observe some of the richest wildlife in the world. Costa Rica is covered in protected national parks with an abundance of wildlife, active volcanoes and friendly locals. On this short tour you will get to experience this incredibly diverse country at its best.
Day 1: Arrive San José
Day 2: La Fortuna
Day 3: La Fortuna
Day 4: Tortuguero National Park
Day 5: Tortuguero National Park
Day 6: Cahuita
Day 7: Cahuita
Day 8: San José
Day 9: Depart San José
- 8 night(s) in hotels
- 8 Breakfast(s)
- Public Bus, Boat
- Entry to Tortuguero National Park including guided boat tour (approx 2.5 hours)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 24 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 08 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tortuguero Costa tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tortuguero Costa tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.