- Visit the home of the rarest and most unique habitats on the planet
- Admire the natural beauty and diverse biological national parks
- Explore Arenal Volcano and soak in the nearby mineral thermal waters
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you ride the rapids of the Rio Balsa
Head from San Jose to the Osa Peninsula, a destination popular with eco-tourists due to its biodiversity and stunning beauty. There are a variety of exciting activities and excursions to do on the Osa Peninsula and it is a perfect place for all kinds of water sports such as swimming, diving,, and snorkeling in crystal clear Pacific waters.
Start in Corcovado National Park where you can enjoy a full-day tour experiencing vibrant flora and fauna unseen in other parts of the world. There are even a few endangered jaguars in the park! Then stay on Cano Island before heading to the famed Arenal Volcano. Here, visit the hot springs and then choose one of three exciting excursions. After Arenal, enjoy some adventure activities and a few nights in the lush Monteverde cloud forest.
This is an excellent itinerary for anyone who appreciates the generosity and beauty of nature. Book now!
Day 1: Arrive in San Jose
Day 2: San Jose to Corcovado National Park
Day 3: Corcovado National Park
Day 4: Caño Island
Day 5: Corcovado to Arenal
Day 6: Arenal Volcano
Day 7: Arenal to Monteverde
Day 8: Monteverde adventure excursion
Day 9: Monteverde to San Jose
Day 10: Departure day
- Meals: 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- Accommodation: 9 nights at 4 star hotels
- Meet and greet at the San Jose International Airport
- Professional naturalist bilingual guide
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle or mini van throughout the itinerary
- Five full-day excursions as detailed on itinerary
- Local transfers
- Domestic flights San Jose / Corcovado / San Jose
- Boat transfers
- All taxes & fees
- Insurance during your included transfers/activities
- International flights
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses such as international phone calls, laundry service, etc
- Some meals, as per itinerary
- Save US$ 163 today.
- Earn US$ 108+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPlease indicate if you have any food restrictions or medical restrictions What to Bring: Costa Rica is a very informal and casual country. We recommend bringing a sweater for the highland areas, and light loosefitting shirts, pants or jeans, and shorts for the lowland areas. For the beach areas please don't forget to bring a hat or cap, sunscreen, and sunglasses. For the rainforest and the National Parks, we recommend hiking boots, a small backpack, water bottle, pocket knife, flashlight, insect repellent, rainwear, and a pair of binoculars to observe animals.